Enjoy my weekend run down in bullet point form, as I am in a list oriented mood:
- Brunch at great NZ cafe (with the only great coffee in Beijing) with the Charles clan
- AFL Training: a good kickaround in 39 degree heat = feeling very Australian
- Rugby: Carn the Reds! What a match! Hang on, my mobile’s ringing…dinner, tonight? At Beijing’s finest eatery? Don’t mind if I do…
- Dinner: At Maison Boulud. Perfect Whiskey Sour. Perfect Steak Tartare. Perfect medium rare Wagyu steak. Perfect Australian wine. Perfect company.
- Shopping at Uniqlo (how is this not in Australia yet?)
- Squash (and my first win)
- Watching X-Men: First Class (not bad, with moments of brilliance. James McAvoy should be in every film from now on)
A bloody top weekend. Now, Monday, where the air has returned to polluted as FUCK. Well, I’m of to GZ.