The 2014 Scrambler Cannes Diary, Conclure.
1. Grand Prix for Drinking: anonymous colleague who declared 'I'm shattered, not going to drink today' while at the same time having his arm autonomously reach across a table to grab a bottle of rose from an ice bucket. Mind and body no longer as one.
2. Grand Prix for Ridiculous(ly Awesome): anonymous coworker drunkenly chasing down a jogger at 430am outside gutter bar and DEMANDING to know what the FUCK he was doing running at such an ungodly hour and DIDN'T HE KNOW THERE ARE BARS AROUND?? YOU COULD BE DRINKING!!!!!!
3. Grand Prix for Hilarity: TIE.
- Anonymous' impersonation of new coworker, and the phrases 'hey - this ain't my first rodeo' and 'Me? I'm a scotch guy' which is how I'll be starting EVERY job I work on from now on.
- Anonymous' declaration that he 'had no idea at all how I got home last night', before noticing that not only was he holding his iPhone, but that his wife was already on the line, and listening to his drunken confessions.
4. Will do again.