The 2014 Scrambler Cannes Diary, Part Deux.
1. Chinese airports do not stock deodorant, and as a result I have made the most ridiculously opulent purchase of my life. It's a 16 hour of so trip to Nice, and upon arriving at Starbucks, I realised my deodorant was in my checked in luggage. 16 hours without antiperspirant sucks, so I endeavoured to purchase some. FORGOT IT, SON. NO LUCK HERE. I ended up having to buy a roll on stick made by Chanel, and it cost 177RMB, or about A$20. Fuck. That.
2. Air France Premium Economy seats are shithouse. They've been designed to become tiny pods, but they don't recline; instead, they sort of shift forward, placing all of your body's weight onto your lower spine. So instead of resting, I'm now testing my alcohol limits, which brings me to point three,
3. Pear Brandy. This is the greatest thing ever. I will not stop drinking this.
4. The interior of the new S Class Mercedes is ridick. Everything is a touch screen. #humblebrag
5. Cannes is unspeakably pretty. Example A: (and this is just the freeway to the airport!)
6. I like France already. More to follow.