Some Random Thoughts.
Welcome to Saturday! As a reward for making it this far, I will reveal some strange and random thoughts that have been rattling around my bonce.
- When your phone rings at 3am, you slowly wake to a full blown panic attack. After your brain registers it's the phone ringing, you immediately swing into a full on terror - no good news gets delivered at this hour. Then you remember that you have an insomniac in your life, and you answer the phone to them saying 'Oh, you're up?'.
- What a difference a week makes (or almost two). When I left Shanghai, it was still farkin hot - last night led me to long for a jumper. When China changes seasons, it does so with a vengeance. WINTER IS COMING. Which sucks.
- That being said, it's a far nicer place to be for the next 2 months. If you are considering a visit, now is the best time to come - warm days, cool nights. Delish.
- I miss being surrounded by Porsche Boxsters.
- I walked into a cafe today, and they were playing 'Moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5. This was the song we played every night at our launch (it was a monster track in China). And it was the song used at a VW event I worked on in Australia in January. In other words, I have heard this track roughly 98 trillion times. I almost passed out from a rage stroke.
- Anyone feel like a short getaway? I have spare leave, and itchy feet (ewwww). Hit me up, there's lots of places to explore.